An Exploration Place Birthday Party
Your Birthday Party Package is 2 hours of fun. The package includes admission to The Exploration Place which will allow your group to take in the Children's Museum, Explorations Gallery, Nature Exchange, and History Hall!
For some fresh air, stretch your legs, and visit Fort George Park, right outside The Exploration Place. Fort George Park has picnic sites, a children's water park and playground.
Your Birthday Party Group can include a maximum of 15 children and must have a minimum of 1 supervising adult.
Your 2-Hour Birthday Party Package Includes:
- Decorated private party room for up to 15 children
- An Exploration Place “Trained Brain” to facilitate your party
- 20-minutes of hands-on interactive science activities led by our "Trained Brain"
- Admission to The Exploration Place exhibits and galleries for you and your guests
- Access to The Exploration Place’s kitchen (located on the main floor)
- A free return pass to The Exploration Place for each child attending your party
- Please read our Birthday Party Terms and Conditions.
What you can bring:
- Birthday Cake (please no candles or sparklers)
- Loot bags
- Cutlery and dishware
- Additional balloons and decorations
Members: $175.00 Non-Members: $200.00
15 children total (including birthday child)
Up to 15 adults total
How to Book:
By phone: 866-562-1612 or in person during regular business hours
Bookings are limited and will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis
A $20 non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking
Full payment is due on party day
Party offerings and costs are subject to change without notice
A minimum of 1 adult must attend the party
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Cancellations received 14 days or more prior to the Birthday Party date are refundable less a $20 administration fee. There are no refunds for cancellations with less than 14 days notice.
Supper Surprise ages 8 and up
Discover the eating habits of owls and their role in the
food chain. Learn some information about different species of owls.
- Dissection of a real owl pellet
- Sorting the bones and identifying what species they have come from
- Children will be able to take home the dissected bones when they are finished with the project
- Children will experience one on one time with a selection of our gallery animals
- The children will learn about eating habits and living conditions of the animals they see
Outer Limits, ages 3 and up
pressure and its importance to us in (for example, in outer space or deep within the ocean. Children will learn about constellations and each make their own constellation to take home.
- An assortment of objects will be put into the vacuum chamber to show a loss of air pressure and the effects on what is inside.
- Objects will include a marshmallow, a balloon and some shaving cream
- Black construction paper, chalk and star sticker constellations