Registration for the 2016/2017 school year will open to the general public on May 30, 2016!
PLEASE CALL US TO ARRANGE SHUTTLE SERVICES PRIOR TO REGISTERING ONLINE!
For more information and to register contact:
2016/2017 School Year
Shuttle service is currently provided from the following schools*:
- College Heights
- Lac des Bois
- Peden Hill
- Ron Brent
- Sacred Heart
- Spruceland Traditional
- St. Mary’s
- Van Bien
*Shuttle service space is limited. Please contact us to discuss shuttle prior to registering.
*Please contact us to inquire about the potential of adding your child’s school (within the bowl area) to our pick up list.
Dates of operation:
- Regular fall care begins September 6, 2016 (full day of care).
- On September 7, 2015 we will offer care starting at 10:00am for any public schools with early dismissal. There will be no shuttle service for public school on this day. There will be shuttle service for private schools at regular dismissal times. Regular shuttle to public schools will begin on September 8, 2015.
- We will be CLOSED during Winter Break. There will be no care available during this time.
- Stay tuned for information about 2017 Spring Break Camps! This registration is separate from regular childcare registration. Registration will first be offered to current families in our after-school care, then the general public. FGE after-school care will be closed during this break.
Full Time Care with Shuttle (Monday to Friday) $406/month
Full Time Care without Shuttle $320
*Full Time fees include full days of care on Pro-D Days as indicated on the School District 57 calendar and the private school calendar
Part Time Care with Shuttle $26/day
Part Time Care without Shuttle $20/day
Part Time Pro-D Day Care $38/day (for full days of care on Pro-D Days as indicated on the School District 57 calendar and the private school calendar)
*Please note there is a minimum shuttle fee of $42.00 per month
Early Wednesday Dismissal Charge Charge (applies if your child’s school has a regularly scheduled early dismissal day) $10/Wednesday
Program Enhancement Fee (annual fee, going directly to our childcare programs) $25
Discounts & Benefits:
At the time of registration, each family will receive the option to purchase a family membership for 50% off!
Withdrawals & Refunds:
- Withdrawal from the program requires 30 days notice. If less than 30 days notice is received, you will be responsible for any associated fees.
- There are no refunds or credits due to an absence including illnesses or vacations.
- If your child is enrolled to come on a day there is a full day of care, part time parents will be charged for the full day of care regardless of the child’s attendance.
- Deposit fees and Program Enhancement Fees for the Fort George Explorers After School Care Program are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.